Saturday 24 May 2008

Final time?? Summer time?? no work time!!

So now all my finals are done, unless I have failed anyone of them..
I havent so far anyway... :)
So basically SUMMER TIME should have begun but no.. now it's time for work, I need some extra money for Korea, so I guess it's fine but well yes I do get tired..
I'm even more tired now then I'm when I'm studying, which isn't too good.

Oh.. yeah, I have booked my Japanese rail pass.. ((so it's for sure that I'll go to Japan in September... *YAY*))
I have also bought a new camera for my trip to Korea.. a NIKON Coolpix S210.
It's nice isn't it?? :) :)

I have also applied for a new passport, and i have to say.. I didn't like my photo in my passport att all..!! but well what can I do about it now!?
but I'm 1 centimeter taller now.. :D :D :D I'm 166 cm which is amazing..haha and my mum thought I was going to stop at 155cm.. ^^

Today is the Eurovision Song Contest, and all I can say.. I'm not really sure at all.. I havent really found a song I really really like.. I like Sweden, Russia and Greece.. I havent heard all of them but some was REALLY bad, off key and I don't know what!!
On my shoppinglist
嵐 - Dream A Live tourgoods
嵐 - ARASHI NO.1-嵐は嵐を呼ぶ- LIMITED VERSION
関ジャニ∞ - Spring tourgoods
Things for Korea - shoes,clothes, various things..

Today's mood: Tired and Excited
Today's song: Micro - 踊れ
Today's photo: Coolpix S210 + 錦戸亮 + 嵐

No comments: