Tuesday 3 June 2008

A Happy day!!

Well the day didn't start off to well.. tired and did not really feel like working..
+ it didn't get better when stupied people started to answer the phone.. gaaah sometime I wonder why I'm doing this..


WELL I get money, something I'll need in Korea and Japan.
Loads of shopping, travelling, sightseeing, having fun etc.. ^__^
But yeah well I will be studying loads too.. in Korea, and I'm really looking forward to it. Just need to send all my papers to them.. whenever they fix their email...
Ahh.. I found out that KinKi Kids will have their tour while I'm in Japan.. and I REALLY REALLY want to go.. someone please help me get a ticket!!
onegai~ m(_ _)m
Would be so cool to see KinKi Kids live!! Koichi-san daisuki!!


Summer is finally here.. the sun is shining and it feels like you are in Greece or Spain.. Remember, I'm located in SWEDEN!! The cold country in the North of Europe..!
We have had around 27-31 degrees celcius during the past week... which is a bit strange for Sweden, since it's the beginning of June, but I do not complain ^_^
Therefore during the past days I have been walking home from work, and I live and work on TWO different sides of Stockholm!! it takes around 1,5-2 hours to walk from my workplace to my house!! but its nice since it's so warm and nice.. walking + listening to my mp3 = GOLD :D :D


Today when I got home I got two new packages.. One with my Arashi cd ((their first cd - LE edition)).. it came with a special box etc.!! ^__^
and one with my Kanjani8 + Arashi tour goods :) *Yatta*



I have found some "old" series with 木村拓哉(Kimura Takuya).. seriously that man is so HOT and Smexy!!!
No wonder he has been voted Sexiest man of Japan several times =P
Wish he was younger and not married..haha ^__^



I guess my day turned out good.. happy for my goods etc!


Ps. 翔ちゃん, hope you get well soon! do not push yourself!!
Broken thumb is not the worst that could happen but it's not good!! Ganbarre!!



Today's mood: Excited
Today's song: KAT-TUN - Our Story ~prologue~
Today's Photo: 木村拓哉

No comments: