Tuesday 10 June 2008

I'm ready to go~

Today I had my scary interview at the Korean embassy, an interview I knew nothing about..
What will they ask?, what will they say?, will they give me a visa!?
However he man did look to scary and infact he was kinda nice too ^^
he asked questions about me and Korea...
when he was done he said: I'll give you a visa :)

*Yay~*

So now I got a F-4 visa, a overseas Korean visa.. which is valid for 3 years.. :D :D :D

Countdown 2 weeks!!


Today I finally watched the latest episode of 嵐の宿題くん.. and I loved the バカdance for the "ラララライ song" ^^ 翔ちゃん so planned it.. :D :D
Also I have finished watching "Beautiful life" with 木村さん.. I saw it a few years ago.. but I didnt remember everything so I had to see some of the episodes..
However it's a great serie.. and I love 木村さん~ he is a real EYECANDY ;9

3 days left.. then Naomi and Jase arrives, and 5 days until Kunio and his sisters arrives.
loads to do before they come.. hmm..what to do :) it's going to be fun!! :) :)



Today's mood: Happy + tired!!
Today's song: V6 - One
Today's photo: 木村さん

No comments: