Tuesday 24 June 2008

Goodbye Sweden.. for now.

Tomorrow I'm leaving Sweden.. Will come back in October!
It feels kinda nice to be honest, just that my parents are telling me not to waste money and how much it's going to cost being alone and so on..
which I KNOW.. but I can't really tell them to shut up.. can I!? since I won't see them until October..

I have packed most of my stuff, however I'm afraid I will forget something.. but hey.. I can probably get it in Korea..

I guess my bag isn't so heavy, since I have loads of "crap" - presents, schampoo, shower gel, shoes and other stuff that I WON'T TAKE with me back home!! I guess it weights.. ehm.. 5-6 kg.
+ I have loads of Swedish candy.. around 1,2 kg to Andreas..haha~ Lakrits is coming his way ^__^
Total weight.. 17 kg ((minus 6 = 11kg))
But just wait and see when I go home.. Last year I went with 10kgs and came home with 45kg.. ^__^

my Korean shoppinglist so far includes:
1. Mobilephone! ((ANYCALL))
2. Books
3. Concert ticket ((At least for the Fly to the sky concert, hopefully also for KinKi Kids in Japan..))
4. Clothes (Fashion in Korea is different from Europe)
5. Japan ticket (airfare)
6. DBSK cd (1 for me and 1 for tiffy)


I have recieved all my stuff from Japan, so I don't need to be worried that I won't get them..
KAT-TUN Queen of Pirates Japan Version Limited Edition cd, Hana Yori Dango Final Photo book, magazines - Oricon style, +act, an an, Myojo and so on.., Arashi Dream A Live concert goods, JE Photos - Koichi, TxT and Eito, Kimura 2005 uchiwa, Nakai + Kimura book ((don't know what to do with it.. but it was a bonus thing..))



Today's mood: Excited and exhaused
Today's song: 嵐 - How to Fly + 絢香 - おかえり
Today's photo: 絢香 - I love her new album Sing to the sky

No comments: