Thursday 26 June 2008

안녕하세요!

I came to Arlanda and I met 미소 (Miso) a friend from church.. which was cool.. she's off to China and Mongolia...for work but it was nice! Then Elisabet joined us and very soon we landed in Helsinki, Finland.. after waiting around 1,5 hours me and Elisabet took our flight to 서울(Seoul), I sat next to a Italian man..he was a bit scary, but I survived.. I got Korean food for dinner..which was a good start on the flight.
I also listened to some nice Japanese music on the flight and watched some movies.. I only slept for 2 hours.

Well we arrived in 서울(Seoul).. on a small terminal and we took the transfer train to get our luggage etc.
Hired a mobilephone and walked around the airport, then we got on the bus and went to 이대역(Edae yok).. found my apartment, which is nice..
and I need no key!! the lock is a code..very cool I have to say ><
so i don't need to be worried of losing it.
Afterwards we went to my univ and check out where I'll have my test tomorrow... then we went to 안국 (Anguk) and left Elisabet's stuff and then off to Lunch/Dinner at Lotte Department store..
I had Osaka miso ramen, REALLY nice :D
Then we did some shopping...not too much since it's the first day, then went food shopping at 용산 (Yongsan) and EMarkt.. a good place to buy food..haha
Tired as a bee i first followed Elisabet to her hostel then I took the bus to 이대역.. unpacked my stuff and talked to the "housekeeper" etc... now I'm off to bed!!
PLACEMENT TEST TOMORROW!!

Sorry for any grammer/word mistake.. I'm exhaused..!!

Will probably edit this post later...

Today's mood: Excited and tired!
Today's song: 손담비 - Bad boy
Today's Photo: NONE

No comments: