Tuesday 15 November 2011

How can people behave like that?

I just saw the documentary with Michael Jackson's doctor. Mr. Murray.
After seeing this I'm not sure what to believe, it seems they were close and he was there for Michael when others wanted him "dead" so to say.
But we can not be sure if it's truth or act.
I'm not here to judge.
However when watching and the verdict came I was surprised how people on the streets started to cheer and hug each other of happiness.. like it was the best day of their lives!
I do understand that they really loved Michael Jackson and all. Justice for his death were needed in order to let him go. BUT in my opinion we can never really know if doctor Murray did it or not, according to dr. Murray he said he didn't do it, he said it was Michael himself because he couldn't fall asleep.

I'd understand the so called "happiness" if we of the facts would know that the person was guilty. Like the terror attack in Norway! No matter how it turns out we know he's guilty.
But here we do not know.. still people celebrated like a victory in the Olympics! It's quite scary to be honest. Humans can be really scary....


Michael Jackson RIP

No comments: