Thursday 17 November 2011

TV in your mobilephone


I have seen that the mobile phone operator 3 in Sweden provides "TV in your phone" for 69 SEK/month and where you can choose between 20 channels.
I have no idea if the quality is good or not.. nor sure if people uses it.

When I lived in S.Korea I had the same thing in my mobilephone, but with S.Korean TV-channels. However instead of paying money for it I got it for free!!
The quality of sound and picture was very good...since my screen was small.
I also got a mp3 player which also provided me with tv in it.
In Korea it's known as DMB (Digital Multimedia Broadcasting) and used by most S. Koreans when travelling on the bus or underground! It's a good way to pass time.


*DMB started in S.Korea back in 2005!


However... I wonder if it will be a hit in Sweden, ALSO... why pay for it?
It should be free just like in S.Korea!!

No comments: