Sunday 13 November 2011

Weekly Happiness

As I'm busy studying and working these days I actually prefere to laze around at home during the rest of the time I have over.
People keepon telling me I'm young and should be out partying, dating etc.
I guess I'm old and tired..haha

Today I tried to catch up with some shows I've been missing out on..
I watched VSA and ANiS from last Thursday and yesterday.


In VSA Sho-chan came as a guest together with the Nazotoki team.
I loved when Aiba-chan took over the MC part XD
Then Sho-chan made many many mistakes.. I have no idea what he did during Rolling coin tower. And I loved Kitagawa Keiko, she was funny!!
Also Sho-chan was given a new nickname... CANDLE SHO!!! XD
I so wish I could go on the show, I also want to play the games, it loooks so much fun!
They also had a MDA this week, a SOLO MDA XD
Then for ANiS - actor Tanihara Shosuke came!!
He brought food from Fukuoka as present for them (^0^) It looked really delicious
It was so much fun, I really like him as an actor and he showed many different sides of himself.
The talk about underwear was funny, Matsujun even admitted to sleep without sometimes.. which made Sho-chan to give a funny comment!
They took a walk in Tanihara's homecity, Yokohama... they even met with his old friends XD one of them also came on set serving the guys a special made pizza!
Also I didn't know Tanihara-san was good at cooking! Nino said he wanted to be his wife and have such a great husband cooking for him XD
I also want to try Tanihara-san's homecooked food!!

I'm looking forward to next week's show.. instead of Aniki I'd say ototo XD as 7 year old Suzuki Fuki will be coming! (^0^)

No comments: