Saturday 12 November 2011

Music Station 2011.11.11

I totally forgot about it last night.. but finally saw it, the music show I have had been looking forward seeing all week!


This week's Music Station was great. YUI sang her hit song from last summer Hello, I loved the movie Paradise Kiss and both songs she made for the movie + I like the drummer who also happen to be SWEDISH ;)

Then 西野カナ sang her new single たとえどんなに・・・. I really liked her outfit!! performed their 迷宮ラブソング. Kana-chan mentioned that she is into aroma candles these days, she even showed a photo, then Arashi's Sho-kun said he was also into it because of the drama he's starring.

Also for the first time I saw Johnny's latest group, Sexy Zone. They are so young.. it was a kinda sweet performance.. You know the kind when you see your younger brother perform XD

It was not perfect.. they need to practise more but it was fun to watch! I don't think I'll follow them but I will probably see them in various shows! Still I can't get over the fact that the youngest is 11 years old!!

Also to think about it many Johnny's groups have debut songs with their "band name" in it... (^^;;)


YUI - Hello


Nishino Kana - Tatoe donna ni


Arashi - Meikyuu Love Song


Sexy Zone - Sexy Zone

No comments: