Monday 28 November 2011

티아라 (네번째 미니 앨범) - 블랙 아이즈


I loved MV for their comeback single CRY CRY, now..finally the mini album, 블랙 아이즈 (Black Eyes) is here.
Cry Cry showed a new side of the girls and I was really looking forward to the new side of T-ara, however I was not pleased with what I got. The performances of various shows have only been so-so, kinda boring to be honest!
Then the mini-album, well it's not bad but it's not half as great as previous ones. There's no WOW feeling and non of the songs are songs I want to play on repeat, when it's over, it's over and it's fine by me.
Yes, I'm disappointed...! I had higher hopes...!
The only songs I like is Cry Cry and I'm so bad. However with all other girl groups around I'm surprised that T-ara did not release a single song that can compete with the other songs of this season.
/★★★★★


Tracks
01. Cry Cry
02. Goodbye, OK
03. O my god
04. I'm so bad
05. Cry Cry [Ballad Ver]

No comments: