Sunday 13 November 2011

One Piece with style...

The Norwegian One piece has become really popular in Sweden.
But when looking at it, it looks like a gigant clothing for babies (^w^) Guess some people do not want to grow up?!

As you can see it comes in many different colours

Last year I bought one myself however it's slightly different, instead of the one with normal fabric and a zipper in the middle. I ordered one from South Korea.
I actually wanted to buy one in Japan back in 2008 but I thought it was too expensive at the time (the one, Doreaemon or Pickachu, I wanted cost 150USD)
Then I found a shop in Korea who sold various types of "one pieces". All different animals...
I chose the Koala bear

What can I say about it: It's really nice to wear at home... it's warm and all.
Perfect to wear when lazying around at home!! (^0^)
Also it was super cheap, compare to the ones I found in Japan.. I think I payed 35 USD incl. shipping!

I have not tried it outside yet and I bet people would stare at me, in Sweden we do no "stand out" alot and if we do people think it's because we want attention.
But I've seen people in both Japan and S.Korea wearing these outfits outside! I really envy them (^^;;)

Which one do you like... the traditional or the cute one?

No comments: