Sunday 20 November 2011

Wonder how this will go...

I stayed up until 5 am!!!! reason.. I chatted with HJ-unni on Kakaotalk. I haven't talked to her for some time and the hours just passed.
She told me she's planning to go to South America for aprox 1 year!! Backpacking with a friend, it sound amazing but it's also dangerous since both are women.
So I told her if she just go here and there, without knowing or somekind of protection I won't let her go. I'll call her boss and tell him not to let her quit her job! I want my unni whole and safe!!

I slept well, I think it's because of the new pillow I got from my mum yesterday.
Yesterday was my "nameday" and her gift to me was a brand new pillow, my old one is overused :P

But since I went to bed so late I wonder how it will be 2morrow morning...when I have to wake up for work!

No comments: