Saturday 19 November 2011

New music

So there have been some new music and more is coming.

What I'd like to mention is 2NE1's Japanese version of GO AWAY.
I'm not to fond off it, it sounds a bit strange - not as catchy as the Korean version.
I like the clothes and PV concept, but it's very different from the Korean version, it's brighter and seems like a more happy song. The outfits are fine, lots of colour which suits the girls, but WHAT'S UP with Dara's hair?! it looks.. is it even allowed to say.. tacky!
2NE1 is one of my fave bands in Korea but this do not win me over.



Then I'm waiting to the re-pack version JYJ's album.
It has already been released in 4 versions... now another one!
I'm looking forward hearing the remixes





I saw this a few days ago and thought.. Did Sunny cut her hair?
She has already stated that the blond hairstyle was a wig.. but this is darker, could it be another wig or is it ALL Sunny?



T-ara is back with their Cry cry.
I think it's a new T-ara in a way, I think this song is hard to sing live.
But I still like the sound, lyrics are okay - nothing special but I guess it's the music that does it (^^;;)




The new song from Tackey x Tsubasa, I've missed them.. they have been apart for too long!
The songs is very nice, I like both lyrics and music.
Tackey looks more awesome and hotter than ever (^^;;)
When I saw them live doing the handmotions I melted..haha
There are lots more, but it has already been mentioned or I'll mention it later (^0^)

No comments: