Sunday 13 November 2011

why so dusty??

I don't get it.. I clean.. BIG time.. every weekend! Still every weekend it's the same, it's so much dust it looks like I haven't cleaned the apartment for 1 year!
It's sad (T_T) I'm not a fan of house cleaning, but it's needed, one thing I really hate is when it's dirty inside. My parents says it's because I have too many things in my room... also my dad always tease me by saying I should throw out all my Arashi stuff!! (My room is filled with Arashi)

In a way they do have a point, I have many things in my room! I can't even fit my own clothes in my room these days. I actually have to borrow some place from my mum (^^;;)
Also a few months ago I bough a huge box from IKEA which I now have under my bed, it's super heavy.. I hate to take it out when cleaning!
What's funny is that the inside consist of O N L Y Arashi related things (^^;;) such as books, magazines, concert goods, a few cds etc.

Anyway now the dust is gone, I do love the smell of cleaness (^^;;)

No comments: