Friday 11 November 2011

Forever 21 x Hello Kitty = true

It's true - the collection is finally here!
I heard about it a few days ago from my friend in the US. I was thrilled but sad since we do not have Forever 21 here.
Today I saw that they lauched the new collection event in Shibuya, Tokyo!
Even Hello Kitty showed up.. really cute
I so want the ribbon XD

This limited edition collection includes dresses, blouses, sequined tops, t-shirts, outerwear, lingerie/sleepwear, jewelry, and accessories.
Best part is that the items in the Hello Kitty collection are in the same price range as regular Forever 21 collections, from under US$5 up to aprox US$30.
Collection will go on sale in the US on Nov 18!


Info + photo from TOKYO FASHION dot com (http://tokyofashion.com/forever-21-for-hello-kitty-collection-tokyo-pictures-video/)

No comments: