Sunday 13 November 2011

Before I go to bed...



Before I say good night to the world I'd like to share a very very popular song in Japan! It's made by AKB48! the song is called 風は吹いている (Kaze wa Fuiteiru - The wind is blowing)
It actually sold 1 045 937 copies on the first day of release!!





AKB48 has really become big this year, most of their singles have sold over 1 000 000 copies each in Japan and over 10 000 0000 in total. They also have their sister "groups" in Osaka, Nagoya, Fukuoka.. Indonesia and Taiwan

When I was in Japan last summer I saw them everywhere! (actually I even saw them in Singapore and Taiwan!)
They even have official shops in Singapore, Taiwan (and of course in Japan! They have one located in Harajuku on the famous Takeshita dori...!!) People are lining up to buy the goods with their fave girl! As of Sep 2011 it's said that the number of members are 59 girls!!!!(divided in 4 teams)

No comments: