Wednesday 23 November 2011

Skipping school

On the news this morning both on tv and in the paper they talked about skipping school and they are going to be tougher about it. (Swedish High school)
It's a good thing I suppose but it can also be bad, since some teacher will probably abuse their power!
Also the worst comment this morning was: IT'S IN SCHOOL WHERE YOU LEARN, as in you can not learn on your own.
IF a student can't get along with the teacher but can study at home and still get an A why should he or she be a victim? or might loooooose their student allowence?
But on the other hand it will get the students who are skipping for no reason to come and actually they might learn something instead of getting a F as grade.

Oh yeah.. for you who are NOT aware, the students in Sweden get a student allowence from the government every month!

I wonder how this will turn out...



When I was in high school I think I skipped 1 class during my 3 years in school... so for me I wouldn't have cared about this, still a rule is a rule, that's what makes it bad.

No comments: