Saturday 30 June 2012

6집 섹시,프리 & 싱글

The teaser said more than the song, I donno... is it just me? I mean it's good but it's not as catchy?! as previous songs, Sorry Sorry, Bonamana and Mr Simple.
But in all it's an "okay" album, I think I need more time to listen but it's good.
The intro for "from you" reminded me of the intro of the slow version of Sorry Sorry ^^
Will be looking forward to see them perform these songs on various shows!! Gonna be sad too since it will take some time until we see them all again, with leader Leeteuk heading off to the army.
The song that first got to me was track 04 언젠가는, it's a really nice ballad.  then it was track 07 달콤씁쓸.
However my absolute fave song on his album is track 09 머문다!! I'll be listening alot to this one!! I really like the piano music in this song. my second fave is the final track on the album 10 해어지는 날.
After this review...I guess I'm a ballad type of fan XD


★★★
6집 - 섹시, 프리 & 싱글
01 Sexy, Free & Single
02 너로부터 (From U)
03 걸리버 (Gulliver)
04 언젠가는 (Someday)
05 NOW
06 Rockstar
07 달콤씁쓸 (Bittersweet)
08 빠삐용 (Butterfly)
09 머문다 (Daydream)
10 헤어지는 날 (A 'Good' bye)

No comments: