Saturday 2 June 2012

For the 1st time!

Today I felt a huge craving for the Korean dish called  탕수육. Sweet sour pork with veggies.
However I missed some oil at home so I had to go out and buy it.
But it was heavy to do so since the rain was pouring down outside, but with good shoes, rain coat and umbrella I did it XD

So back to the food, I have NEVER made it before so I was a bit insecure when making it, and it took time.. but the result, what can I say but AWESOME ^^
I'm proud of myself and now I know I can do such food.

My dad texted me later and asked if I burnt myself or burnt down the kitchen, since deep-frying is not simple. (I had sent a photo of the food to him and mum..)
I told him both were fine and I'm an excellent chef! Which he agreed on ^^
I think he is gonna want to taste the food, leftovers, when he comes home.

Anyway now I'm done with my studies and it's time to relax!! Get the weekend started! Tomorrow I'm gonna spend much time in the gym ^^



Happy Saturday...!!

No comments: