Monday 4 June 2012

Kill me please

Like it was supposed to end up like this? couldn't it be easy and simple just for once?
like someone is out to get me?

or maybe i should have had been closer to the teachers, then why? it doesn't make any sense since they are not much to cheer for, sorry but it's the truth!

anyway tomorrow is suppose to be our final day and what can i say?
it has been hell so far but in the end we came up with plan B!
I'm amazed of my skills to handle people and negotiate, i mean in the end we kinda got a good result.
Tomorrow will probably be fun, we will at least try to laugh at it~
Then again I'm sorta disappointed with the company we have been working with for doing this to us from the start!!
well well not much to do and it will work out in one way or another...

Time to start over?!

No comments: