Monday 18 June 2012

Jigsaw puzzle

My life feels like a jigsaw puzzle these days...
Then again, by each day, another piece of the puzzle is being put together, so I'm having HAPPY thoughts ^^

My upcoming semester in Canada is looking brighter and brighter!!
I have applied for housing, and got a good one (at least that's what it seems XD)
I have applied and received my new passport!
I have applied for classes, it looks like it will be a tough semester!!! (study study study)
I have bought my flight ticket!! (open return ticket)
I have applied for airport pick-up service
I have signed up for orientation

So what's left then... packing? XD

I have already read lots of info regarding the first week on campus and it seems like I'm gonna have an AWESOME time with lots of fun and exciting activities!!
True uni and campus life!!


Canada here I coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooome ^^

No comments: