Saturday 2 June 2012

June music!

I got some new music, the first for June 2012!
I got singles and album... from Arashi, Big Bang and Jang Geun Suk!!
Since the rain has been pouring down it has been a great day to listen to music, anyway this is just the begining of the month so I guess I can expect more later ^^


★★

I really like Your Eyes but for the rest of the songs, I don't.. therefore the low rating.

Arashi - Your Eyes
01 Your Eyes
02 voice
02 君がいるから (limited edition)
03 君がいるから (オリジナル・カラオケ) (limited edition)
03 花火
04 Your Eyes (オリジナル・カラオケ)
05 voice (オリジナル・カラオケ)
06 花火 (オリジナル・カラオケ)




★★★★
They are back with a special version, I love their style - you know it's Big Bang. I hope they bring their world tour to Sweden ^^
Big Bang - Still alive
01 STILL ALIVE
02 MONSTER
03 FEELING
04 FANTASTIC BABY (Special Edition Ver.)
05 BAD BOY (Special Edition Ver.)
06 BLUE (Special Edition Ver.)
07 빙글빙글
08 EGO
09 사랑먼지 (Special Edition Ver.)




★★★
I'm not a huge fan of JGS, never been - but have nothing against him... anyway came across this album. Japanese album. It's better than I thought it would be ^^

Jang Geun Suk - Just crazy
01 200 miles
02 Always close to you
03 Crazy Crazy Crazy
04 Stay
05 Rain
06 Let me cry
07 Abracadabra
08 In my dream
09 Bye Bye Bye (Album Version)
10 Epilogue...
11 Tomorrow

No comments: