Sunday 22 July 2012

보아 7집 온리 원

The Queen of K-pop is back, it has been almost 2 years since her Hurricane Venus. It feels like yesterday I saw her live on SBS Inkigayo, still it feels like forever I moved from Korea to Sweden.
Anyway it's nice to have BoA back! and in Korean this time too ^^ Not that her Japanese songs are bad, but I prefer her in Korean ^^
I like the new title track Only One, which BoA herself wrote, the album in itself is nice, better than her 6th one!! (My opinion) The album jacket is really nice, totally different and BoA is so pretty!! She kinda reminds me of actress Song Hye-Gyo in some photos!
As for the album, it's a typical BoA album! ^^ My fave songs are track 03. 네모난 바퀴 (Hope), Track 04 Not Over U and Track 06 Mayday! Mayday! (너에게 닿기를 간절히 외치다). It's gonna be fun to see her perform on the various korean music shows ^^


7집 온리 원

★★★★★

01 Only One
02 The Shadow
03 네모난 바퀴 (Hope)
04 Not Over U
05 The Top
06 Mayday! Mayday! (너에게 닿기를 간절히 외치다)
07 One Dream (feat. Henry of Super Junior-M & Key of SHINee)
08 Only One (Inst.)
09 The Shadow (Inst.)

No comments: