Sunday 8 July 2012

Asian diet stuff

For us Westerners we usually stick to normal diets - that is don't eat this, eat that, work out bla bla.
Then Asians have other ways to keep up with your diet. I'd say that this is similar to the "model diet" - Have lots of delicous food around smell it and pretend you are full XD

I got a Doraemon soft toy with a strawberry on it's stomach, it smelled for years XD
Not that I used it for a diet (since I was 12), I bought it because it was cute.
Then a few years ago this bread thing got popular in Asia! I bought some for friends, not to get them to go on a diet, rather because it was cute. One of my friend even tried to take a bit of it XD *you should have seen me, I was ROFL*

Anyway found this a couple of days ago.... this is the diet bread... mixed with normal "cute bread" I think ^^ since it doesn't look like it's created for being smelled or cute XD

No comments: