Tuesday 24 July 2012

런닝맨

Last night I felt bored...so I re-watched some episodes from previous Running Man.
Besides from last weeks show, with the Idol team (Super Junior‘s Eunhyuk, 2PM‘s Nichkhun, MBLAQ’s Lee Joon, B2ST‘s Doojoon, CNBLUE‘s Yonghwa, T-ara‘s Eunjung, and ZE:A‘s Siwan.)
It was hilarious... and I want to do that kinda of game someday XD
It was fun to see them all fighting and all the support they got from fans etc. Running Man is such fun show!



Besides from that show I re-watch the Christmas show starring Super Junior's Siwon and actor Kim Min Jong, from the Athena time. Grown up in a toystore (actually a huge supermarket...) anyway I enjoyed this so much and I burst of laughter XD


\

Tonight I think I'll watch the ep with Sulli, MinHo, Siwon..and other idols.
plus the episode with DBSK's Yunho and Changmin ^^

No comments: