Monday 23 July 2012

아름다운 그대에게

I loved the Japanese FIRST season of the drama with Oguri Shun, Horikita Maki and Ikuta Toma, I love the manga too.. ^^
And now it's time for the Korean version, it does seem stupid to re-watch all the dramas but cannot help it, I wanna see Sulli and Minho ^^
Also I hope it'll be good, I saw 1 ep of the Taiwanese and 1 of season two of the Japanese one and hated them so..
Anyway this is an SM production so it might be interesting ^^ Also I have read lots of articles about this so I guess that's another reason why I feel excited ^^



TV Show: 아름다운 그대에게 (To The Beautiful You)
Network: SBS
Episodes: 16
Release Date: August 15, 2012 -
Runtime: Wednesday & Thursday 21:55

Plot
Kang Tae-Joon is a gold medalist in the high jump, but he has been mired in a slump due to an injury. In order to help her idol Kang Tae-Joon, a girl named Koo Jae-Hee disguises herself as a boy and transfers to his all male high school.

Main cast
Choi Sulli as Goo Jae-hee (Mizuki Ashiya)
Choi Min-ho as Kang Tae-joon (Izumi Sano)
Lee Hyun-woo as Cha Eun-gyeol (Shuichi Nakatsu)

Extended castKang Ha-neul as Min Hyeon-jae
Seo Jun-young as Ha Seung-ri
Ki Tae-young as Jang Min-woo
Yoo Min-kyu as Young-man
Hwang Kwang-hee as Song Jong-min

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited too :)