Tuesday 17 July 2012

Shinhwa Broadcast 120714

My weekend is filled with Korean shows, dramas and varity shows.
Shinhwa Broadcast or Shinhwa TV, whatever you want to call it... really bright up my day XD
They do so much fun and stupid things, I bet they love to go to work and shooooooot this show ^^

Last weekend they did a parody of the K-drama "A Gentlemans Dignity".
Where they had to battle each other, in 2 teams.
Eric, MinWoo and JunJin vs HyeSung, Andy and DongWan.

I loved the part where each team had to send a member and battle, who's the best one to do a blinddate, proposal and breakup. Then the panel of judges from each age (10,20,30~70) judged who was the best....
Andy, a true gentleman and a shy.. I wished he'd been more like he was on WGM but I guess u cannot have it all.
MinWoo was cute when he said he had never been on a blinddate and during it he was so funny as he was so honest regarding all his answers XD even the members couldn't stop laughing.
Eric's proposal, he asked his "gf" what her name was then after 2 min.. Marry me XD he acted it out, I laughed it and thought it was a true Eric moment!
JunJin t was maybe the best, being totally whacko XD shouting at her, throwing his clothes and shoes at her.. etc he really blowed ^^


Is already looking forward to next week...

I'm gonna win this battle


Seriously?!

He broke the horse!!!


And this is how u do it!!

No sign of his broken back!!

Goodmorning CEO ^^

Jang DongGun wannabe XD

Plz take a seat XD

No comments: