Monday 13 August 2012

B-day present all the way from Japan

This morning I got a surprise, not only did I wake up by the doorbell XD I also got a b-day present!!
Sayuri unni already told me about it, she'd send it but wasn't sure if it'd reach me in time for my actual b-day. Reason is that she's so busy with work so she has a hard time to get to the post office in time, I told her she didn't need to send anything however she really wanted too...

In a way Sayuri-unni is one of my best friends, even though we do not get a lot of time to meet since both of us lives in total different countries now, but we used to hang out a lot while living in S.Korea both in 2008, 2009 and 2010!!
Last year I was so happy when we met up in Tokyo!! She even managed to get a WHOLE day off work just for me, which is NOT easy in Japan!

Anyway, as I got the pressie I couldn't stop shaking it, like a child before X-mas ^^
I cannot wait until Thursday.... only 3 days left :D

No comments: