Monday 13 August 2012

It all ended in one night!!

Not only did the London Olympics come to an end, two of my Korean dramas also ended - Time slip Dr. Jin and A gentleman's dignity!!

It feels kinda empty that it all came to an end.... it felt like all of them started only yesterday ^^

The highlight of the closing ceremony of the London 2012 Olympics was when SPICE GIRLS entered the stage!!!
They are and will always be GIRLBAND number 1!!!
Second highligt was when John Lennon's Imagine was played (I know it was before SG but...)
For me this song means a lot, not only do I love Beatles... Imagine is the song of EYP (European Youth Parliament) whom I have shared so much time with and have such great memories with!!
Third was Take That - what a moment, however the song wasn't the same without Robbie Williams...

So now... it's truly ended, no more....

No comments: