Saturday 11 August 2012

being sick sucks!

Last night around midnight i decided to go to our countryhouse, even got my dad to reserve a bus ticket for me.
However when i woke up this morning i woke up with a running nose and a fever!
it totally ruined my dad, so i called my dad who cancelled the ticket, and instead i have been spending half the day in bed!

now i finally managed to get up, had a big cup of coffee and a small bowl of müsli.
And is now watching Arashi's BEAUTIFUL WORLD concert!
it totally cheers me up, since I'm missing out on a great evening with my parents, uncle and cousin at our countryhouse!
Even my brother felt sad for me and said he'd go out to buy anything if i fancied something special to eat, in his mind - junk food ^^
however i have no appetite, could barley finish my tiny bowl of müsli!

anyway i hope this is a 24h flu thing!
i wish!

until i get better I'm gonna let my fave Japanese guys and Korean guys cheer me up!!



No comments: