Sunday 5 August 2012

Vol 6 - Spy (Repack)

As said earlier I was quite disappointed with the new album from Super Junior..
It had a fun title and sounded appealing, but in the end, I didn't fall for it. I think I have ONLY been listening to it 2 or 3. Which is not a lot and it's a shame, or maybe it was me who had too high hopes for it?
Then the repack finally arrived, however the titlesong, Spy is okay, I mean it's catchy but for somehow it's not as addictive as previous songs...
And this re-pack isn't not my cup of tea either, I'm sorry... I'm a SuJu fan and should support them no matter what but I cannot say that this is good. It's so-so, honestly.. I ONLY like the song "Only U".
And as Leeteuk tweeted it's the song that made the "trending" on search engines!





02. Spy
04. Outside
05. Only U
06. 하루 (Haru)

No comments: