Sunday 19 August 2012

Den som dræber - Fortidens skygge

I found this movie when I was in Denmark, I followed the tv-drama and loved it!! So I guess I just had to buy it since it doesn't seem it will be out in Sweden for a while. And when it will be released I'll probably be in Canada!!
What can I say, I'll miss them all...
And it was fun to see Simon Kvamm, I used to watch him alot during my junior-high and high school days, however I'm more used to his comical acts and singing!!
The movie was different from what I expected, not as dark as the tv-drama and a surprising end.
Still happy I saw it, guess it'd be much more awesome to see it at the cinema, but good enough with a big tv ^^

I wish it wasn't the end... but that's how it is!!

★★★

Org. title: Den som dræber - Fortidens skygge
Eng title: Those who kill - Shadow of the past

Story
Detective Katrine Ries Jensen and legal psychiatrist Thomas Schaeffer form a special unit at the Copenhagen Police investigating serial killings. A case from Schaeffer's past crops up. As a young psychologist, he held back from sending a patient, who was manically drawing the details of a traffic accident, to a secure hospital. Now these bloody scenes resurface.

Cast
Laura Bach as Katrine Ries Jensen
Jakob Cedergren as Thomas Schaeffer
Lars Mikkelsen as Magnus Bisgaard
Lærke Winther Andersen as Mia Vogelsang
Frederik Meldal Nørgaard as Stig Molbeck
Iben Dorner as Benedicte Schaeffer
Simon Kvamm as Krisitan Almén
Lars Ranthe as Sørensen
Benjamin Brüel as Johan Schaeffer

No comments: