Thursday 16 August 2012

Summer movie night!

It started... Summer Movie nights in the park!!
Outdoor movie in one of the biggest parks in central Stockholm, to be honest I wish they'd show new movies but as it's a part to promote Stockholm Film festival, guess we cannot ask for too much!
Still it's an awesome idea, get way to get people together, have a picknick in the park then enjoy a good movie!

It was so many people when we got there but we manage to get sorta good seats!

However as the sun went down it got super cold, so I'm happy I brought my blanket with me!! ^^
it was kinda cozy and all... however my brother wasn't a fan of the movie so we left early, I could have stayed but I didn't wanna go home alone in the dark, so I went with him... ^^;;

Hope I can go on Saturday with a friend, there is a movie I really want to see ^^

No comments: