Wednesday 20 May 2015

Converse ALL STAR SWAB (ABC Mart Limited)


I never go into ABC mart normally in Japan, I donno why but I have always thought that Japan and Korea are the same when it comes to sneakers, they never have my size! (size 245)
But since S wanted to go to the store I tagged along, and I found these!!!
I have never seen them before, I have now also found out that they are limited to ABC mart so no wonder I have NEVER seen this model before.
And.. they had my size!!!!!!!!!! So from now on I will look at shoes in these kinds of stores in Japan.
I fell for these shoes at once!! Also consider them being limited, I found them very cheap... 6500 yen.
Luckily, because of Golden week, I got a discount ^^ So I only paid 5900 yen. Not a lot but a little is better than nothing ^^



You can purchase them here

No comments: