Tuesday 26 May 2015

Pics from Color Run





So I managed to run color run all through the race. I wasn't quite sure at first, because of my old knee injuries I should not run outside so I could have had hurt myself a lot. I still have very sore muscles but that pain I will overcome. ^^ It was fun to run with friends, although we all ran in different speeds. We met again at the goal. ^^
And as most people I got soaked both by colour and rain!
I enjoyed the race but I don't think it was really 5 k to be honest. It was too fast XD
Also, the paint was no game, it took more than an hour to scrub off, I had to use a foot file to get it all off. And a foot file should not usually be used on the arm, hands and head but I had no choice. I'm lucky I didn't scrape off the skin in the process ^^

Well well... I have to say, it was a fun race despite the rain.
Colour really does something to you! And for this race, 10 000 people had signed up!





My shoes after the race ^^
I know not the best ones to run in, then again, I didn't want to throw out any of my good ones, so I took my shitty ones ^^


No comments: