Saturday 23 May 2015

Pizza dinner


I'd say I eat pizza 1-2 a year, I'm not a big fan.
It's manly because my stomach has an issue with fatty and oily foods.
Earlier this week I had dinner at my brother's house. And since they recently had a baby I felt back for them cooking so I suggested pizza. Why? since I'm not a fan, well it's pretty famous so I was keen on trying. Also my bf likes pizza so I thought it would be a good meal ^^

The pizza bread is a flatbread style and they have various toppings, to me, not the usual ones.
And the pizza is baked in a wood fired oven, which gives a great taste.
On my pizza (the pictures), I had herb oil, cheese, fennel sausage, mushrooms with herbs and garlic, caramelized red onion and fresh herbs. 
It was truly delicious, sadly... I wasn't able to finish it. I was the only one of the four of us who couldn't.
It felt like a waste, but I gave the rest to my brother to finish tomorrow ^^

In a few months time I wouldn't mind going there again, but to try another kind of pizza!


The place is called Flatbread and is located in Sundbyberg (Stockholm).

No comments: