Saturday 30 May 2015

マルチボーダーTシャツ


I saw this top online before I went to Japan and I was like, I so have to try it. I LOVE it ^^
I saw a girl on the underground wearing it and told S I wanted it. She was like...haha.. like where are you going to find it. If she only had known ^^ I went into Lowrys Farm and tried it, I took L size because I liked the bigger loose fit. S was like.. OMG how could you find it that quick. Then I told her my little secret. Anyway I was happy to find it, And now when I came home it turns out they have also made it into a dress, kinda upset me because I liked the dress even more.
But they, you cannot get it all. ^^


SIZE L
着丈 60.5
ゆき丈 41
胸囲 100
天幅 18


Details
発売日 2015/04/08
品番 562867
タイプ トップス
サイズ M, L
カラー ブラウンベース58, ネイビーベース88
素材 綿100%
重さ 約 150g
原産国 CHINA





You can purchase it here

Pics and info @ Lowrys Farm

No comments: