Saturday 4 July 2015

ラーメン大好き小泉さん

I found this drama by chance, can I say, it cannot get more Japanese than this!? ^^
I just have to follow it, I hope I can also find out more about delicious Ramen places as well as more info about what makes the food so special ^^



Title: ラーメン大好き小泉さん
Title (romaji): Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san
Also known as: Ms. Koizumi Loves Ramen Noodles
Genre: Information drama, food
Episodes: TBD
Broadcast network: Fuji TV
Broadcast period: 2015-Jun-27 start
Air time: Saturday 23:40
Theme song: Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta by Kobushi Factory

Synopsis
Koizumi, a cool, beautiful, and quiet high school student. She's actually a ramen master and looks for delicious ramen restaurants every day.

Cast
Hayami Akari as Koizumi
Miyama Karen as Osawa Yu
Furuhata Seika as Nakamura Misa
Ono Yutaka (小野ゆたか)
Tanaka Hideki (田中英樹)
Muramatsu Toshifumi

No comments: