Friday 31 July 2015

(Unhealthy) Lunch at Frasses


I'm not a huge fan of fast food, that's not because it's unhealthy. It's mainly because I gain weight super easy and my body feels bad after eating greasy foods. It has happened I have thrown up on several occasions. So I try to be somewhat careful.
Anyway, being in Norrland last week and lack of inspiration of what to eat, we went to Frasses. A hamburger chain from the North. I do believe they also have in other areas of Sweden too. However to me, this is a Northen Swedish chain.
This time around we tried their new BBQ Bacon meal. It was surely worth every penny! It also came with free coffee.
The size of the "normal set menu" was a lot bigger than I expected!!
Totally satisfied, it felt more fresh than most hamburger places!!


No comments: