Wednesday 13 July 2016

ALL TERRAIN SUPER OR


I keepon spending, but at least it's sale so it's cheaper!
I really wear out shoes like others use toilet paper, especially when it comes to sneakers.
I saw these in the store and thought they looked awesome. However my size was out so I had to order them online. I wore them for the first time the other day, they are super comfy.
I'm also gonna try to run again, because of old knee injuries I have not done a lot of running but I want to try again, and these fell like good shoes to do it so we'll see. Otherwise I will use them for racewalking  ^^



  • CORDURA® skin upper for abrasion protection and durability
  • Speed lacing system for a quick and customisable fit
  • Low profile CMEVA midsole for lightweight responsiveness and cushion
  • Built-in midfoot drain for shedding water after wet crossings
  • Square indented lugged outsole for 360 degree traction
  • Sticky rubber compound on the outsole for improved grip
  • Antimicrobial lining and updated graphics for odour control and fresh style

No comments: