Sunday 17 July 2016

THIS IS ME Ayaka 10th anniversary BEST-

Ten years has already passed!! WOW!
To me, ayaka has one of the best voices in the world! And her music is so powerful, I love the lyrics, they are not just songs, there is a lot of heart in them!
I got my hands on the cd, but not the dvd, it's tempting but not sure, as it's quite expensive.
Anyway, I was a bit disappointed, I wanted more new songs, but that's life right..haha
I love the new song called This is me, I love the music, lyrics and the way she sings it, AWESOME song, I cannot wait for her to sing it live.
As for the song Ambition, although it has a nice lyric, I don't get the WOW. But you cannot always love them all. I also love the new versions of I Believe and Mikazuki! I like how they arranged them.
Well done ayaka and I'm looking forward to hear more from you!

★★★★



DISC 1
1 [Sun盤] I believe
2 [Sun盤] Real voice
3 [Sun盤] CLAP & LOVE
4 [Sun盤] 夢を味方に
5 [Sun盤] みんな空の下
6 [Sun盤] Hello
7 [Sun盤] やさしい蒼
8 [Sun盤] ちいさな足跡
9 [Sun盤] beautiful
10 [Sun盤] ありがとうの輪
11 [Sun盤] number one
12 [Sun盤] Have fun!!
13 [Sun盤] ずっとたいせつなキモチ
14 [Sun盤] にじいろ
15 [Sun盤] THIS IS ME (新曲)

DISC 2
1 [Moon盤] 三日月
2 [Moon盤] melody
3 [Moon盤] ブルーデイズ
4 [Moon盤] Jewelry day
5 [Moon盤] Why
6 [Moon盤] 手をつなごう
7 [Moon盤] おかえり
8 [Moon盤] 恋焦がれて見た夢
9 [Moon盤] The beginning
10 [Moon盤] 空よお願い
11 [Moon盤] はじまりのとき
12 [Moon盤] ツヨク想う
13 [Moon盤] 幻想曲
14 [Moon盤] A Song For You
15 [Moon盤] Ambition (新曲)

DISC 3
1 [Wind盤] WINDING ROAD (絢香×コブクロ)
2 [Wind盤] あなたと (絢香×コブクロ)
3 [Wind盤] アカイソラ (iTunes Session)
4 [Wind盤] THIS IS THE TIME (iTunes Session)
5 [Wind盤] Through the ages (English ver./iTunes Session)
6 [Wind盤] I believe 2016 ver.
7 [Wind盤] 三日月 2016 ver.


DISC 4
1 [DVD] 三日月 2016 ver. (MUSIC VIDEO)
2 [DVD] みんな空の下 (MTV Unplugged ayaka-)
3 [DVD] はじまりのとき (絢香 LIVE TOUR 2012"The beginning"~はじまりのとき~)
4 [DVD] ツヨク想う (にじいろ Tour 3-STAR RAW二夜限りのSuper Premium Live)
5 [DVD] 三日月 (絢香 レインボーロード TOUR 2015-2016 "一夜限りの Memorial Stage" 秘密の裏メニュー発動!!~道は続くよ~)
6 [DVD] beautiful (絢香 レインボーロード TOUR 2015-2016 "一夜限りの Memorial Stage" 秘密の裏メニュー発動!!~道は続くよ~)
7 [DVD] にじいろ (絢香 レインボーロード TOUR 2015-2016 "一夜限りの Memorial Stage" 秘密の裏メニュー発動!!~道は続くよ~)
8 [DVD] I believe (絢香 レインボーロード TOUR 2015-2016 "一夜限りの Memorial Stage" 秘密の裏メニュー発動!!~道は続くよ~)

No comments: