Friday 9 July 2010

long day

Another day passed. I'm tired. I was about to fall asleep in class.
However it started with that i got the English grammer book.. or well 100 papers since it's not a book yet.
I looked through page 1 and found 1 million mistakes so I'm not sure if I'll use it or not.
Anyway... the teacher said that I was the only one in my class who was allowed to get it!
Her reason: Soobin is the only ENGLISH speaking person in this class.
Then again.. we have a Russian and a Iraq person who also knows english. AND the Japanese and Taiwanese also knows, even though the pronounce is off time to time they still can read it.
So.. we just have to wonder what ever the real reason is.. too many copies?!
Anyway I got it so I'm happy ^^
Once again the teacher yelled at us, well..not me, for not bringing the workbook to class.
I do wonder why she is so nice to me, I mean I'm not doing the exams so she doesnt need to push me, still since day 1 (before I told her about it, not doing the exams) she has been nice to me.

Went down to teacher Kim after class and paid my 10 000won for the mud festival, we are going next weekend :)

After class I had lunch with Carolina and Patty at a new mandu restaurant, it was ok but not WOW.
Then went home, relaxed and then down to Gangbyeon and met up with Tomoko-unni, Yasko-unni, Jina-unni, Sangbong-unni - had dinner at a nice restaurant then we went up to CGV and met up with Sanae-unni, bought popcorn then.. SHREK Forever after 4D version!!
I sat next to Jina, of couse?!, I laughed a lot during the movie, many times by myself since the Koreans doesnt understand the jokes, american jokes is not popular here. ^^;; but well it was a good movie!!

2morrow = studying and.... SLEEPING

No comments: