Monday 7 November 2011

More Gmarket goodies!

Today another parcel with goodies from Gmarket came to my house!
It was quite heavy.. but I blame the inside!
I'm happy with my purchases!! Once again.. Thank you shopping heaven!! (^0^)
The package was quite damaged when I got it, but all items inside were ok so I'm happy!



1. Manhwa/Manga books x5
Paradise Kiss - whole set
- One of my fave manhwa's these days!!


2. Warm home/pyjamas pants.. x5
- Great for the cold season here in Sweden! love walking around in these at home, also great present for friends!!


3. Leggings x1
- Awesome, I love the lace part!


4. CD (Lee Seung Gi's latest one) x1
- Love this album!! LSG is one of my fave artists in Korea!


5. Skirt x1
- Great skirt, both for work, school and party!

6. Childrens wear x1
- It's so cute isnt it.. (^_^) I hope Hannah-chan will fit in it!

No comments: