Tuesday 8 April 2014

4Minute is coming!

I guess if you are a Swede and a fan of Kpop you haven't missed that 4Minute is coming to Sweden!
For their Europe tour they'll visit Barcelona and Stockholm!
They will play at Debaser in central Stockholm on May 25.
No age limit so I guess there will be a CRAZE.
This is also one of the reasons why I won't attend, I have realized I'm too old to be around the screaming and shouting teens!
Also 4Minute is not my fave kpop group, and well I have already seen them live in Korea, so I'm pleased with that. 
(if SuJu, DBSK, Shinee, BoA, or SNSD would come - all SM I know, I'd make an exception)

Still, I'm happy Kpop is growing in Sweden and that a big band like 4Minute is coming!
Kpop-non-stop is making a great job!!! :)
So for all of you who have missed the news!! Here it is ^^

Tickets will be released later this month!!
For more info visit Kpopnonstop's FB page!!





포미닛 스톡홀름, 스웨덴에 온다!
KPOP 여자 그룹중에 첫번째다!! 지난번은 빅스가 왔다.
난 포미닛 팬아니지만 친구들이 같이 가자고 해서 생각중 ㅋㅋㅋ
생각보다 재밌네. 스웨덴에서 KPOP 이렇게 인기가 많은지 상상 못했다!
티켓이 이번주 릴리스된다고 들었다! 기대함.. ^^

info + photo @ kpopnonstop



*Edit: Two friends wants to go, so if we get tickets..I might go with them...at least I will be the youngest of us three lol

No comments: