Sunday 27 April 2014

Study about Arashi at Meiji univ!!

pic cred @ owner

Meiji University in Tokyo Japan offers a course in "Arashi knowledge".
I have never heard such a thing before, and despite being an Arashi fan, I do think it's kinda absurd in one way, and awesome in another! I know Japan is different but a real uni course!? Also, at Meiji of all universities!! Well if I'd enroll this course I'd probably get an A without studying XD


English translation of the course methodology
1. Introduction - Arashi's Era
2. The Culture of Johnny's Entertainment
3. Before Arashi, focusing on SMAP
4. Changes in Arashi's PVs - Before big break
5. Changes in Arashi's PVs - After big break
6. A comparison of the members of Arashi
7. Arashi members as they appear on variety shows
8. Arashi in dramas
9. Arashi in commercials
10. Arashi in concert
11. Arashi and J-Pop
12. Arashi and K-Pop
13. Johnny's Entertainment post-Arashi
14. Overview on the Era of Arashi
15. Test

No comments: