Saturday 5 April 2014

The Other Woman

There's yet another movie I want to watch. And it's this one, see below!
The reason, well it looks funny, second.. Nikolaj Coster Waldau is in it ^^
I have been a fan of him since like forever, I think the first time I saw him was in 1997 something ^^
I also think this one is easy to watch and it makes you laugh!! Just what I need!!





Plot
After discovering her boyfriend is married, a woman tries to get her ruined life back on track. But when she accidentally meets the wife he’s been cheating on, she realizes they have much in common, and her sworn enemy becomes her greatest friend. When yet another affair is discovered, all three women team up to plot mutual revenge on the cheating, lying, three-timing Mark.

Cast
Cameron Diaz as Carly
Leslie Mann as Kate
Kate Upton as Amber
Nikolaj Coster-Waldau as Mark
Nicki Minaj as Lydia
Taylor Kinney as Phil
Lisa Maffia as Lydia's sister



No comments: