Tuesday 29 April 2014

More deliciousness from Go Choo

Last week a friend and I met up for dinner at my new found restaurant, Go Choo.
Last time I remembered they served ddeokbokki to some girls, however it was not to be found on the menu.
So I asked if they had it, and they did..despite the very expensive price we decided to buy it.
In Korea I can get this dish for US$2,5-3, here it cost aprox US$28!!!
To be honest at first I thought I misheard the price but sadly not. Anyway luckily it was delicious!! it truly was!! And since we shared it, it was okay, but I doubt I'll buy it again because, well... it's way cheaper to buy the ingredients and make it at home!


I wonder what I should try next time...
Yukejang, sun tufu jjigae or bibimbap!? (^^;;)



Go Choo's Bulgogi

Very spicy, delicious, and the most expensive ddeokbokki I have ever had in my entire life!

I sent the picture of the ddeokbokki to a friend of mine, he wonder if the black seeds were caviar or if the fish was shark fin! I said..nope..regular black sesame seeds and fish cake. ^^

No comments: