Tuesday 8 April 2014

Line Deco addict!!


There's a fun way to pimp your phone.
I found it last night and couldn't stop, therefore I'm extremely tired today!!
But I'm happy with my choice of fixing my phone before bedtime!



So this new software belongs to the chat program - LINE, and it's called LINE DECO.
Kinda simple name and also very simple to use!
In the program you can fine the normal LINE characters like Brown, Moon and Cony, but there is lots more!
Sorry for making it sound like a sales post, but I do love it!! ^^

And best of all, it's for free ^^



Have you heard of LINE before? 
It's like Whatsapp but from Japan. 
I use it with all my Japanese friends, but also some Korean and Swedish.
And yes, of course it's more common in Japan, but also Korea and other Asian countries.
However compare to Whatsapp it's filled with much more features. ^^
That's why I like to use it ^^


 My first home screen turned out like this ^^
What do you think!?


I'm gonna play more with this app tonight!! ^^