Sunday 13 April 2014

Make your Move (OST)

The movie was so-so.. but I like a lot of the songs from the soundtrack!
I give it many thumbs up!! ^^
My fave songs are Let me in, You found me, Runnin on Empty, Fall For You, and Catching Shadows.
I donno, I don't have a lot to say, I mean the songs fit the movie and it's a soundtrack... It's fun to get some English songs with all Kpop artists. What I miss is a track by BoA herself!? I think I read she did the Let me in during the movie... but it's not on the album?!
SNSD's Cheap Cheeper sounds a like Britney Spears's Womanizer, or is it just me!? And why didn't f(x) do an original song for this movie, why use NU ABO?

★★★




01 Light Up This City - Candy Coated Killahz
02 Say Yes - Jessica (SNSD), Krystal (f(x)) & Kris (EXO)
03 Let Me In - Michael Corcoran
04 You Found Me - Shannon LaBrie
05 Cobu Love Theme / Static Invasion (feat. Tasha "Dash" Schumann) - The Outfit & Tasha “Dash” Schumann
06 Dance to the Drummers Beat (Bionik Remix)- Herman Kelly
07 Runnin on Empty - TVXQ
08 The Road (Finer Things) [feat. Nicky Da B] - NOLA Fam & Nicky Da B
09 Fall For You - Stephen Gordon
10 Nu Abo - f(x)
11 Simple Simon - On Fire Music
12 Cheap Creeper - Girls' Generation
13 Catching Shadows - Felicia Barton
14 Now We Know - The Outfit
15 Breathing Love - Melodye Perry

No comments: