Wednesday 8 October 2014

40 km in the woods

Last Saturday I took my bike for a ride, I had in mind that I'd bike 20 km but in the end I did double, 40!!!
I guess I had fun while doing it and my PT had told me it would do my knees good so why not? ^^
It took aprox 2 hours and 20 min.
Although it was kinda lonely, I had my mp3 with great music. And well.. not totally alone, me and lots of cars, driving like crazy. Only because they think it's on a cartway they think they can drive just as the pleases. that means NO SPEED LIMIT!!!!
Oh well, I'm used to it now and I survived!!

The weather was perfect, cloudy and not too hot. Riding the bike made it hot anyway (^^;;)

Close to civilization

In the middle of nowhere

Me and my Strawberry helmet I picked up in Taiwan in 2011 ^^

Only me and the road


No comments: